You’re seeing our redesigned website!
You’ll still find useful tips and other valuable information here — just now with a fresh, new look!
ValueOptions® touches the lives of more than 30 million people. Integral to the services we offer are our more than 127,000 national network provider locations.
As a provider, your expertise furthers our company’s mission of helping people live their lives to the fullest potential. To help you assist others, ValueOptions provides secure, reliable, online tools for your use.
Interested in joining the network? Please call (800) 397-1630.
Please browse through this list of some of our online tools.
- ProviderConnect® is a secure application created with your needs in mind. It allows you to submit and review claims, check eligibility, update your practice profile, and view correspondences. It’s available 24/7.
- Our ProviderConnect Helpful Resources link connects you to a user’s guide, HIPAA information, software downloads, important forms and helpful phone numbers.
- Our Provider Handbook contains information about our policies and procedures. Handbook topics include administrative procedures, clinical criteria and employee assistance programs (EAPs).
- Through our Forms section, you can download forms whenever you need them.
- Our Education Center contains useful tools and resources to aid you in your practice.
To keep you informed, ValueOptions also offers:
- Provider Forums for administrative updates
- Monthly Provider Webinar Calendar
- Our award-winning Achieve Solutions® website for helpful member materials and resources
- A Network-Specific page for detailed information about state or regional networks
- Provider PulseSM, an up-to-the-minute network system that sends automated telephonic messages — news of upcoming events and training opportunities, as well as credentialing reminders — to a provider’s phone
IMPORTANT! 2013 CHANGES TO CPT® CODES
The American Medical Association’s (AMA) Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) Editorial Panel has announced changes to CPT codes effective January 1, 2013.
The review by the CPT Editorial Panel has led to changes including addition, deletion and revision to the CPT codes. The changes impact traditional therapy codes and we encourage providers to visit the Provider News section for additional information.