We have the experience to make your public behavioral health care program a success.
Products and Services for State and Local Governments
State and local government solutions
ValueOptions® leads the nation in successfully managing directly contracted, publicly-funded behavioral health care programs. We are committed to delivering quality behavioral health and wellness services to millions of consumers nationwide through partnerships with states, counties, regional agencies and provider organizations.
Each state and local government has unique behavioral health care priorities, delivery-system challenges and program goals. ValueOptions® develops and implements cost-effective and recovery-focused behavioral health care programs that are responsive to consumers and families, whether they are Medicaid-eligible or uninsured. Leveraging expert data analysis, industry best practices, leading-edge technology, ValueOptions® can help our public sector clients:
- Maximize the use of state and federal dollars through a Braided FundingSM financial model. Braided FundingSM helps states pool Medicaid dollars and other funds, improves coordination between agencies, enhances accountability, and allocates scarce taxpayer dollars in the most efficient manner possible. Learn more about ValueOptions® Braided FundingSM.
- Improve the delivery of care to consumers and families using proven treatment techniques.
- Enhance the quality of life for consumers and families with consumer-centered care, promoting the principles of self determination, recovery and resiliency. People with mental illness can and do recover.
- Pave the way for future behavioral health care innovations with technology-driven solutions such as tele-psychiatry. This program brings needed mental health services to those residing in remote areas.
- Increase access to services through community reinvestment strategies, which help to develop, improve, or provide innovative treatment programs that effectively address the needs of at-risk populations such as children, the homeless, and the disabled.
ValueOptions® is building greater efficiencies and promoting quality-driven care for consumers and families through its public sector behavioral health programs in several states across the nation. With decades of experience in managed behavioral health care and public program initiatives, ValueOptions® has the expertise and the experience to make your public behavioral health care program a success.
For more information, please contact Richard Sheola, Senior Vice-President, Public Sector Development. Call (617) 790-5611or e-mail Richard.Sheola@ValueOptions.com.